Professor Lee-Zimerle is a drawer, painter, and printmaker. Her current work is often narrative based and a reflection of her thoughts on domesticity and the mundaneness of culture. She has exhibited nationally, including exhibitions in Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Washington, D.C., Texas, and New York. Her work is also in the permanent collections at the Washington Public Library in Chicago and the Joan Flasch Artists’ Book Collection. Prior to joining the faculty at Cedarville, she taught at numerous institutions, including the College of DuPage, Waubonsee Community College, and the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
Education and Credentials
- M.F.A., School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- B.F.A., School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Playing board games with my family
- Gallery hopping
- Tennis matches against my kids
- Good art and design books