Adjunct Professor; The International Center for Creativity
Kirt Moritz is an entrepreneur, strategic leader, and analytical and marketing professional. Kirt has 20-plus years of experience overseeing new product introductions, brand launches, and multi-million dollar direct marketing campaigns. His analytical, yet customer-focused, approach has proved successful with both startup companies and multinational corporations. Acquiring customers is Kirt’s passion. He’s used his creative and analytical talents overseeing multichannel advertising campaigns while at JPMorgan Chase, Fourthchannel, Max Rack, Inc., and is currently the President and co-founder of the online e-Retailer “Nayked Apparel,” which has gone from startup to $2.5 million dollars in sales in only two years.
Education and Credentials
- M.B.A., University of Dayton, course work in Marketing
- B.A., Otterbein University, concentrating in Finance
- Favorite places to visit: Great Smoky Mountains National Park and any place near an ocean with my family
- Hobbies: Board Member of “Walk with a Doc”; area committee member of Young Life; love for the outdoors, hiking, canoeing, and fishing; passion for watching soccer, the Cincinnati Reds, and Cleveland Browns
- Why Cedarville: The excitement that the International Center for Creativity has brought to Columbus, Ohio, and its partnership with Cedarville University is a unique and compelling opportunity to bring my faith and passion for business together. To see a student grow in their God-given gifts of design, then apply these gifts with a faith-based foundation, is awe-inspiring.