Rebekah Priebe, Assistant Professor of Theatre
Originally from Kansas, Rebekah Priebe moved to Ohio in 2013 to pursue a Master of Fine Arts degree at The Ohio State University. Throughout her education and work as a freelance designer, she has designed costumes for productions in Kansas, Ohio, and New York. She has also had the opportunity to work in many other areas of theatre, giving her a well-balanced perspective on the industry. She is a member of United States Institute for Theatre Technology.
Education and Credentials
- M.F.A. in Costume Design, The Ohio State University
- M.A. in Theatre, Kansas State University
- B.A. in English/Drama, Friends University
- Hobbies: Reading, sewing, crocheting, knitting, thrift shopping, antique shopping
- Why I'm at Cedarville: I am so glad to be at Cedarville because of the welcoming, encouraging environment present every day. It is a blessing to be able to discuss and participate in arts through a Christian worldview and use the arts to spread the Gospel of Christ.