Professor Baker combines training in theatre with her license in speech-language pathology to focus on vocal arts for performance. Before returning to the theatre faculty in 2000, she managed a hospital-based professional voice clinic. She teaches acting, voice, and movement courses as well as serving as director and vocal coach. Her acting experience includes community theatre, film, and educational videos. She is the author of When You Don’t See His Hand: the Nadine Hennesey Story, recently published by Discovery House, which features a Cedarville alumni now serving in Kosovo. She has taught theatre classes as part of missions outreach overseas.
Education and Credentials
- M.A., University of Cincinnati
- M.A., Bob Jones University
- B.A., Bob Jones University
- License to practice Speech-Language Pathology
- Voice and Speech Trainers Association (VASTA) member
- Culinary arts