Dr. James is active in various professional societies, including the Society for Christian Ethics, Evangelical Theological Society, and the National Association of Baptist Professors of Religion. He has a book forthcoming on theological language and the Lord's Supper and has published articles on theology and ethics. He has also conducted research in the area of spiritual formation. He has ministry experience as a bivocational music minister and Sunday school teacher.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in Theology, University of Dayton
- M.A. in Philosophy, University of Okalahoma
- M.A. in Theology, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- B.A. in Religion, Oklahoma Baptist University
- Spending time with family