Dr. Johnson has been as Cedarville since 2011. As a theologian, he seeks to help the Church delight in and fully appreciate the riches that believers have in Christ through sustained reflection on the doctrine of the atonement. His published and forthcoming works include three books on the doctrine of the atonement published by T & T Clark, and journal articles with the International Journal of Systematic Theology, the Journal of Evangelical Theological Society, the Scottish Journal of Theology, and Pro Ecclesia.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D., Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- M.Div., Princeton Theological Seminary
- M.A., Talbot Theological Seminary
- B.A., Biola University
- Favorite theologians: Athanasius, Anselm, and Barth
- Hobbies: Basketball, Woodworking, Camping