Professor Gilhooly teaches philosophy and theology courses for the School of Biblical and Theological Studies. His dissertation project explores the metaphysical commitments of medieval angelology in light of the biblical witness on the angels. His research interests are in philosophy of religion, natural theology, and hermeneutics.
Education and Credentials
- Doctoral Candidate, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.Th., University of Dallas
- B.A., Texas A&M University
- Favorite places to visit: Caen, France; College Station, Texas
- Hobbies: reading science fiction, chess
- Why I’m at Cedarville: I wanted to be part of a faculty that was committed to teaching students to think deeply about the nature of their faith in light of truth of the Bible.