Professor Gilhooly teaches philosophy and theology courses for the School of Biblical and Theological Studies. His dissertation presents a biblical metaphysics of the angels with applications to contemporary problems in philosophical anthropology. His research interests are in history of philosophy, philosophy of religion, and philosophy of science.
Education and Credentials
- Doctoral Candidate, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.Th., University of Dallas
- B.A., Texas A&M University
- Favorite places to visit: College Station, Texas
- Hobbies: science fiction, old books
- Why I’m at Cedarville: I wanted to be part of a faculty that was committed to teaching students to think deeply about the nature of their faith in light of truth of the Bible.