Before joining the faculty of Cedarville University in 2014, Erin Shaw served as a staff member of a church for eight years overseeing a young women’s ministry. Now at Cedarville, her desire is that women would be empowered to know and study God’s Word for themselves, especially in the areas of gender and women’s issues in society. Professor Shaw is an adviser to the women’s ministry class leaders on campus and oversees a mentoring program for students working toward a women’s ministry minor.
Education and Credentials
- M.Div. in Women's Studies, Southeastern Seminary
- B.A. in Journalism, University of Florida
- Favorite places to visit: Scotland; Disney World; and Tampa, Florida
- Hobbies: Reading, watching movies, trying new restaurants, traveling
- Why Cedarville: It is such an honor to be at Cedarville because it is an institution that stands strong on biblical values. I cannot wait to see what the Lord does with the students here to push His Kingdom forward around the world.