Erin Shaw, Instructor of Women's Ministry
Instructor of Women’s Ministry
Before joining the faculty of Cedarville University in 2014, Erin Shaw served as a staff member of a church for eight years overseeing a young women’s ministry. Now at Cedarville, her desire is that women would be empowered to know and study God’s Word for themselves, especially in the areas of gender and women’s issues in society. Professor Shaw is an adviser to the women’s ministry class leaders on campus and oversees a mentoring program for students working toward a women’s ministry minor.
Education and Credentials
- Ed.D. Candidate, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.Div. in Women's Studies with Biblical Languages, Southeastern Seminary
- B.A. in Journalism, University of Florida
- Favorite places to visit: Scotland; Disney World; and Tampa, Florida
- Hobbies: Traveling, British mini-series connoisseur
- Why I'm at Cedarville: Working at Cedarville allows me to empower women to know and study the Word of God and equip them to share the Gospel around the world.