Lt. Gen. Reno, USAF (Ret), served in the United States Air Force for 38 years before becoming the first Dean of the Cedarville University School of Business Administration in 2012. He has led small and large organizations doing maintenance, repair, and overhaul for jet engines and large military aircraft; supply chain management; jet fuel acquisition and distribution; and operational aircraft maintenance. He was the Air Force’s senior logistician with policy oversight and budget advocacy for 207,000 maintainers, logisticians, civil engineers, and security forces men and women. He has been a longtime member of several professional organizations and was the senior Air Force advisor to the Logistics Officer Association from 2009–2012.
Education and Credentials
- M.S. in Systems Management, University of Southern California
- B.S. in Comprehensive Science and Education, Cedarville University
- Graduate studies at Harvard University, Syracuse University, and University of North Carolina
- Travel: recents trips to Brazil, Europe, and driving across the U.S.
- Athletics: basketball, cross country, track, and playing golf
- Military, ROTC
- Why I'm at Cedarville: I want to pour myself into the lives of tomorrow's leaders