Professor Anderson joined the Cedarville faculty in 2003. Prior to coming to Cedarville, he was an information technology consultant for seven years. In this role he managed financial system projects in the banking, insurance, and consumer products industries. Before consulting, he worked for over 20 years for a large international consumer product company in both accounting/finances and information technology, specializing in reporting and developing financial systems. Professor Anderson started his career in public accounting. Currently, he provides accounting and financial reporting assistance to several nonprofits.
Education and Credentials
- M.Acc., The Ohio State University
- B.A., Wheaton College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Working out in gym, exercising
- Athletics (racquetball, college football)