To promote excellence and innovation in Teaching and Learning at Cedarville University by collaborating with faculty to create effective instructional solutions.
Additional resources coming soon!
Do you have an instructional challenge to solve? Do you want to use technology more effectively in class? Do you want to transform your course to a hybrid format? The CTL staff will consult with you and build any technology you need to teach more effectively. Contact us to get started!
Interested in getting involved with online learning? Teaching online is very different from teaching face-to-face. The CTL will consult with you to propose, design, build, and implement your approved course online. In today's world, if you can dream it, it's possible—and we can help make it happen. Contact Phil Schanely to get started!
Our staff includes the following:
- Rachael Carrington, Instructional Content Editor. CTL 126, x8426.
- Dara Fraley, Senior Media Producer. CTL 120, x7848.
- Thomas Neal, Web Developer. CTL 130, x8802.
- Nina Prozzo, Instructional Technologist. CTL 126, x3609.
- Craig Salisbury, Graphic Designer. CTL 128, ext. coming soon.
- Phil Schanely, Manager. CTL 122, x3759.
We've moved from our old location in the library to the newly renovated CDR building, which is now labeled as "CTL" on our offices.