Mission of Institutional Assessment
The mission of assessment and student learning at Cedarville University is to encourage and promote a culture of assessment for the entire learning community. This will be done by: providing information and technical expertise to facilitate continuous improvement of student learning; developing and disseminating best practices, and maintaining a systematic and systemic collection of student learning assessment data used to engage the campus community in reflection and action on continuous program improvement.
- Coordinate and support annual cycle of assessment of programs, University Portrait Statements, and general education
- Conduct surveys of various constituencies
- Departmental and program planning
- Regular reporting of findings to appropriate administrative and faculty committees
- Sharing findings with students and other stakeholders