Andy Runyan, Sr. Assoc. Acad. V.P., Dean Grad Studies, Assoc. Prof. of Ed
Senior Associate Academic Vice President and Dean of Graduate Studies
Dr. Runyan joined Cedarville University in July 2006. As associate academic vice president, he supervises the Center for Teaching and Learning, the Center for Lifelong Learning, The Academic Enrichment Center, and other support services and projects. In his role as Dean of Graduate Studies, he directs the administrative functions supporting graduate education at the University including the Graduate Council, the Institutional Review Board, and other services.
Dr. Runyan has over 19 years of experience in higher education as a teacher and administrator. He also has eight years of experience in industry as a mechanical engineer.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in Computing Technology in Education, Nova Southeastern University
- M.S. in Manufacturing Management, Kettering University
- B.M.E., Cum Laude, University of Dayton
- Serving my family at home and my family at church
- Construction/remodeling projects
- Keeping up with the latest trends in technology
- Academic Program Development
- Classroom Technology
- High School and College Dual Enrollment Programs (PSEO)
- Online Learning
- Technology in Education