The mission of the College of Health Professions is to educate students in a biblical worldview of health and human performance curricular and cocurricular areas through academic courses, program experiences, and services. Our goals are to:
- Equip students with the knowledge, skills, and virtues leading to professional competence through curricular and program offerings characterized by excellence and grounded in biblical truth.
- Enable students to learn and develop habits necessary for godly stewardship of the whole person.
- Enrich students' lives through involvements in a wide variety of sports, recreation, games, and fitness activities.
- Enhance students' involvements in athletics and increase the visibility of the athletic program by promoting student and team accomplishments.
- Empower students to succeed in and out of the classroom.