To determine required textbooks along with ISBN numbers, follow these instructions:
- To view your class schedule, log in to CedarInfo.
- Under the heading "Academic (Student) Transactions", select the link "Your class schedule, adviser, and library id". Be certain you are viewing the correct term.
- On your schedule, select the link "Textbook" next to each course number.
- Select "View Item" to be directed to the Cedarville University Bookstore website.
- You will see all available options for your textbook: new, used, or rental. If you do not see any textbooks listed, contact your program adviser to make sure there are no books required.
- Local students may pay for textbooks online and indicate in-store pickup to avoid shipping charges.
- Purchase textbooks a month or so prior to the start of class and not before. Changes in textbooks typically occur over the summer. If you purchase textbooks at the Cedarville University Bookstore, and the textbook changes, you can easily exchange your book.
- If purchasing elsewhere, be certain you have the correct ISBN.
Please email your program adviser if you have any questions about textbook purchase.