How to get textbooks for your College Credit Plus course.
- Textbooks and course materials are provided free of charge for any course that is funded by CCP unless you attend a school that has a special funding agreement with Cedarville University. If you are unsure whether your school has a special agreement, contact your program advisor.
- If you attend Orientation Day on August 10, you will pick up your CCP textbooks as part of the orientation.*
- All CCP textbooks will be rented. A credit card must be placed on file with the University bookstore when picking up your books on Orientation Day, but your card will not be charged unless books are not returned at the end of your course, according to the rental agreement.
- If you are unable to attend Orientation Day, textbooks will be shipped to your home free of charge. You will be informed by your program advisor how to place your credit card information on file with the bookstore if textbooks are shipped to you.
- A return postage-paid label will be emailed to you at your Cedarville University email account prior to the due date for returning your books.
- Should you purchase your books otherwise, Cedarville University cannot reimburse you for your purchase.
- There is no on-campus orientation prior to the start of spring semester. Local students may pick up CCP textbooks in the Cedarville University bookstore for spring semester. Students who are unable to pick up CCP textbooks on campus will have books shipped to them free of charge.
*The Ohio Department of Education will mail CCP funding award letters to students by August 3. Cedarville University will receive a copy of those letters. If we do not have funding information in time to distribute textbooks on August 10, all books will be shipped to students as soon as possible free of charge.