Orientation Day will be held August 8, 2016, on Cedarville University's campus.
This is the perfect opportunity for NEW College Now (high school) students enrolled for the first time in Cedarville courses online or on campus to:
- Meet your program adviser
- Learn about the technology and software you will use in class
- Learn skills to be successful in either the online classroom or face-to-face
- Learn how to access library resources whether you will commute to campus or take an online course
- Gain confidence that will help you succeed in the college classroom
- Pick up textbooks in the Cedarville University bookstore
If you plan to take a course in either fall or spring semester during the 2016-17 academic year, please join us. This event is not mandatory, however, students who attend will begin their courses with more confidence. Students who live within driving distance are strongly encouraged to attend. Space is limited to the first 150 students who register.
Register now to attend!
If you are unable to attend or are taking your first course during summer session, review the online orientation information at Next Steps for Accepted Students.
Contact your program adviser.