Orientation Day will be held in August 8, 2016, on the Cedarville University's campus.
This is the perfect opportunity for high school students enrolled for the first time in Cedarville courses online or on campus to:
- Meet your program adviser
- Learn about the technology and software you will use in class
- Learn skills to be successful in either the online classroom or face-to-face
- Learn how to access library resources whether you will commute to campus or take an online course
- Gain confidence that will help you succeed in the college classroom
- Pick up textbooks in the Cedarville University bookstore
If you plan to take a course in either fall or spring semester during the 2016-17 academic year, please join us. This event is not mandatory, however, students who attend will begin their courses with more confidence. Students who live within driving distance are strongly encouraged to attend. For those who cannot, online orientation information is online at Next Steps for Accepted Students. Registration for this event is required and will be open soon.
Contact your program adviser.