Orientation Day will be held on August 10, 2015, on the Cedarville University campus.
This is the perfect opportunity for high school students enrolled in Cedarville courses online or on campus to:
- Meet faculty who teach Cedarville University courses
- Meet your program adviser
- Learn about the technology and software you will use in class
- Learn skills to be successful in either the online classroom or face-to-face
- Learn how to access library resources whether you will commute to campus or take an online course
- Gain confidence that will help you succeed in the college classroom
- Pick up textbooks in the Cedarville University bookstore
If you plan to take a course in either fall or spring semester during the 2015–16 academic year, please join us. Registration will open soon.
Contact your program adivser.