Mischelle McIntosh, Assistant Professor of Communication
Professor McIntosh began teaching at Cedarville as an adjunct instructor in 1993 and has been a full-time member of the faculty since 1999. Her areas of focus are media research and documentary film. She has a special interest in the integration of theatre and documentary film. She is a member of the International Documentary Association. She participates in local community theatre productions and is also involved in church drama and media.
Education and Credentials
- M.A. in Communications, University of West Florida
- M.A. in Theatre, Pensacola Christian College
- B.A. in Speech Education, Cedarville University
- Visiting the coasts in Florida and Maine
- Attending film festivals, concerts, and theatrical productions and visiting art museums