Step 10: Apply for Undergraduate Admission

Admission to Cedarville University Dual Enrollment and College Credit Plus (CCP - formerly PSEO) does not equal admissions to Cedarville University undergraduate programs. To apply for undergraduate admission, students may complete a freshman application to update their status to degree seeking. Contact your university admissions counselor with questions about this process.

Find out if Cedarville University is the place for you. Visit campus as our guest!