- Are registered following acceptance into the dual enrollment (DE) program, payment of the $50 non-refundable deposit*, and submission of the Course Request Form (CRF)
- May register for a minimum of one course if GPA standards are met and ACT/SAT/PSAT/PLAN scores are in the top 25th percentile; students may register for a maximum of one course if academic credentials are less
- Are not guaranteed availability of a particular course by acceptance into dual enrollment*
- Will receive next semester's Course Request Form (CRF) by email from the DE coordinator
- Do not need a deposit to register for spring semester but must pay a non-refundable $50 deposit for fall registration
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 in DE courses to continue as a DE student
* All DE students are registered after University student registration is complete. However, DE students are registered in the order of the date of deposit on a first-come, first-served basis. The DE coordinator will notify you by email when you are registered.
Students Who Skip a Semester
Contact the dual enrollment coordinator for a Course Request Form and instructions for paying your deposit.