Dual Enrollment (DE) students are registered in the order of the date of deposit on a first-come, first-served basis. DE students requesting on-campus courses will be registered on a space-available basis. The DE coordinator notifies students by email when they are registered.
High school students may earn up to a total of 27 semester credit hours through Cedarville University Dual Enrollment.
- Should carefully review, along with their parents, all the orientation information presented at Next Steps for Dual Enrollment Students.
- Are registered following acceptance into DE, payment of the $50 non-refundable deposit*, and submission of the Course Request Form (CRF). The CRF can be downloaded from Next Steps for Dual Enrollment Students in Step 1.
- May register for more than one course if academic credentials meet or exceed those outlined in DE admissions criteria and the student has had an advising conversation with the
Students whose academic credentials fall below the admissions criteria may register for one course their first semester and must have an advising conversation with the DE coordinator to agree upon an appropriate course.
- Are not guaranteed availability of a particular course by acceptance into dual enrollment*.
- Do not have to complete a new DE application to register for any subsequent DE courses.
- Should review orientation information presented at Next Steps for Dual Enrollment Students.
- May download the Course Request Form (CRF) from Next Steps for Dual Enrollment Students in Step 1.
- Do not need a deposit to register for spring semester or summer sessions but must pay a non-refundable $50 deposit for fall registration. Fall deposits can be paid through the EZ Pay system.
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 in DE courses to continue as a DE student.
Students Who Skip a Semester
Contact the dual enrollment coordinator with questions.