Lori Ferguson, Instructor of Education
Professor Ferguson taught seventh and eighth grade math in the Fairborn City School district for seven years. There she served on curriculum and development committees as well as helped to integrate the high school level Algebra class into the junior high school. Professor Ferguson next taught third grade at Cedar Cliff Elementary School. She began working at Cedarville University in 2007 as a supervisor of teacher candidates in the Department of Education, which led to an adjunct position teaching math and eventually to a full-time faculty position. She is currently enrolled in a doctoral program at the University of Cincinnati.
Education and Credentials
- M.A. in Educational Leadership, University of Dayton
- B.A. in Elementary Education, Cedarville University
- Favorite places to visit: Any place with a beach, Mexico being near the top of the list.
- Hobbies: Reading, playing with my kids, scrapbooking, blogging
- Why I’m at Cedarville: I am at Cedarville because I am excited about the possibility of impacting future educators in a way that allows them to glorify God wherever they go.