Mike Kane, Associate Dean of Assessment and Accreditation Services
Dr. Kane joined Cedarville University in April 2011. His areas of responsibility include accreditation, institutional effectiveness and research, and international students and programs. He also assists the Academic Vice President on various projects.
Dr. Kane has worked in various roles in higher education since 1981, including Assistant Registrar at Dallas Seminary, Professor of Education at Providence College, Vice President and Dean of Educational Resources and Distance Learning at Moody Bible Institute, and a Director of Accreditation Operations at the Higher Learning Commission of the NCA. He also worked as a research biochemist on an alternative fuel source with Gulf Oil right after earning his bachelor’s degree.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in Higher Education Administration, University of North Texas
- Th.M. in Christian Education, Dallas Theological Seminary
- B.S. in Biology, University of Central Missouri
- Playing golf
- Teaching the Bible
- Reading nonfiction
- Studying about the Civil War
- Civil War
- Educational Marketing
- Higher Education and Policy
- Leadership & Administration