Kyle Mack, Instructor of Education
Professor Mack served as a teacher at Cedar Cliff Local Schools for five years before joining the faculty at Cedarville University. He taught math and science at both the middle school and high school level. He specializes in instructional technology, discovery learning, writing across the curriculum, and performance assessment. Before teaching in Ohio public schools, he served as an Outreach Pastor at a church in Beavercreek, Ohio.
Education and Credentials
- M.Ed., Wright State University
- B.S. in Education, Wright State University
- Endorsement: Reading Instruction
- Sports: Basketball, baseball, and football
- Activities: Coaching, praise team, home repair, auto repair, and cooking.
- Passions: family, discipleship, and teaching
- Why Cedarville: I am dedicated to training the next generation of Christian educators to make an impact on the youth of our world.
- Instructional Technology
- Middle Childhood Education - Science and Math