With a shared commitment to the importance of learning from a biblical worldview, the Cedarville School of Education and the Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS) are partnering to provide two full-tuition scholarships* for students graduating from an SBACS high school (view list) who enroll at Cedarville University starting fall 2014. These competitive scholarships are open to students in any academic major.
Application deadline is March 1, 2014. Winners will be announced by March 31, 2014.
Scholarship Application Instructions:
After you have created an account to access the SBACS Scholarship application, please have the following information available to complete the form:
Continue to Scholarship Application »
- Student Information, including your program of interest
- Essay Questions
- Provide a brief description of your extracurricular activities.
- How has the Christian education you have received at your SBACS school benefited you over the secular training you could have received?
- What makes earning a Christ-centered higher education liberal arts degree at Cedarville University so essential for your future goals?
- Provide a brief description of your testimony of faith in Jesus Christ.
- Names and email addresses of a pastor, youth director or Christian school principal and a teacher/counselor to be used as references.
* The SBACS full-tuition scholarship may be used for eight semesters (fall and spring terms) of course work provided you are enrolled full time and continue in good standing at the University. When awarded, this SBACS full-tuition guarantee will include all forms of gift-based aid, including institutional academic and need-based aid, federal aid, state aid, or other forms of outside aid for which a student may qualify. Scholarships will be awarded competitively, based on scholarship applications submitted by interested students.