Terry Comers, Assistant Professor of Education
Professor Comers taught for 10 years and served as an elementary principal of a Christian school before coming to Cedarville as a student teacher supervisor in 1988. She teaches in both the early and middle childhood programs. Terry is the Placement Coordinator for Early Childhood Methods I and II and Middle Childhood Methods I clinical field experiences. She enjoys partnering with the area teachers in a variety of service opportunities.
Education and Credentials
- M.Ed., General Teacher, Wright State University
- B.A., Elementary Education, Cedarville University
- Favorite places to visit: Smoky Mountains, Berlin, Ohio and Civil War battlefields
- Playing the piano and organ, reading, and travel
- Why Cedarville: After graduating from Cedarville, my mom, Dr. Sue Baker, was hired to teach in the education department. It was my joy and privilege to return to my alma mater and to join the faculty and teach in the same Methods block alongside my mom before her retirement. Training future teachers is a blessing