Cindy Gayer, Director of Teacher Education Services
Professor Gayer served as an adjunct instructor teaching composition and supervising student teachers for seven years at Cedarville University prior to becoming the Director of Teacher Education Services in August 2013. Her primary responsibilities include internship placements, supervisor training, seminar development, and communication with local schools. Previously, she taught in a variety of classrooms, tutored a diverse range of students, and raised her five children.
Education and Credentials
- M.A. in Reading, Case Western Reserve University
- B.S. in Elementary/Special Education, Miami University
- Favorite places to visit: National parks (especially out West), alpine countries of Europe, and Maritime Provinces
- Hobbies: Biking, gardening, reading, and playing games
- Why Cedarville? I want to share my wealth of educational experiences with the next generation of teachers for the glory of God.