Bob Chasnov, Dean
Dr. Chasnov taught at Liberty University before joining the faculty at Cedarville in 1991 to help develop the engineering programs. He now administers the mechanical engineering curriculum. Dr. Chasnov’s interests include researching climate change, and he has been a part-time consultant in material failure analysis for the past six years.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- M.S., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- B.S., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Registered Professional Engineer, State of Ohio
- Favorite places to visit: National Parks, Boundary Waters
- Hobbies: grandfathering, playing trumpet in church, cards, sports on TV
- Why Cedarville: God called us from the beauty of the Blue Ridge to Ohio.
- Alternative Energy Solutions
- Climate Change
- Environmental Stewardship
- Material Failure Analyst