Application packets are available in the office of international programs and the office of history and government.
Early Application Deadline: December 20
Application Deadline: February 1
Acceptance Notification: By the end of Spring Break
- Complete the application and essay.
- Ensure that your name is typed in the top right corner of the essay.
- Bring the completed application and essay to the office of international programs.
- Submit the reference form to a faculty member to complete and return to the office of international programs.
- Print out your transcript from CedarInfo and submit it with your application.
The office of international programs will assemble the above documents and give them to the D.C. Semester admissions committee for processing.