Professor Oliver serves as Director of the Criminal Justice Program. Prior to coming to Cedarville in 2005, he served for 27 years in law enforcement, including as Chief of Police in the cities of Fairborn, Grandview Heights, and Cleveland, Ohio, and as Ranger Chief of Cleveland Metropolitan Parks. He also spent 11 years as a trooper with the Ohio State Highway Patrol. Professor Oliver serves as a Crown Financial Ministries budget coach and seminar instructor, as well as being a consultant and trainer for the International Association of Chiefs of Police and Ohio Association of Chiefs of Police.
Education and Credentials
- M.B.A., Baldwin Wallace College
- B.A. in Criminal Justice, Baldwin Wallace College
- Certified Peace Officer
- Certified Law Enforcement Executive
- Law Enforcement Performance Management
- State and Local Police Agency Operations and Administration