The Department of History and Government develops ethical and capable professionals who can refine and integrate a Christian world and life view with their respective fields as they serve in a multicultural society and the global community.
- History and Government students will evidence knowledge of the basic components of their respective academic disciplines.
- History and Government students will participate in graduate study and/or practice as professionals in public and private professions.
- History and Government students will demonstrate competence in the methods and tools of original quantitative and qualitative research and the ability to formulate and express the results.
- History and Government students will exhibit critical analysis in evaluating historical and/or contemporary issues.
- History and Government students will display the ability to integrate biblical truth with their academic disciplines through the investigation and study of society.