Take your academic experience to new heights.
Cedarville University's honors program offers you:
- A nationally recognized curriculum
- A community of inquiring minds
- Seminars discussing classical and innovative knowledge
- One-on-one interaction with top professors
- Special recognition at graduation and on academic records
You will benefit from the practical application of faith and learning that will transform your mind and encourage a consistent and vibrant Christian walk. A specially designed series of courses will enrich your major field of study. All aspects of the program have been tailored to fit your needs as a student who loves learning and enjoys discovering connections between various disciplines.
To meet the initial qualifications for consideration for the honors program, you must:
- Be an incoming fall term freshman who is accepted for admission to Cedarville University
- Earn a score of at least 29 on the ACT or a combined math and critical reading score (single test date) of 1290 on the SAT
- Have at least a 3.5 unweighted high school grade point average in college-preparatory curriculum
- February 1: Meet eligibility qualifications and submit your Honors application and essay
- April 1: Honors program decisions announced
- May 1: If accepted into the program, send your confirmation response along with your $250 reservation deposit (Waitlisted students will be notified throughout the summer of Honors program acceptance)