Students may opt to study for four weeks in Valencia instead of a whole semester in Seville, or students may spend a semester in Seville and continue their language study in Valencia during the summer.
- End of May through end of June
- 6 - 7 credits
- Students will be registered for Cedarville courses. For a complete list of courses in Valencia go to http://www.spanish-studies.com
- Students are housed in home stays with three meals/day
- Same as Cedarville summer tuition plus airfare & administrative fee ($150)
- Local public transportation and personal purchases are not covered by the program.
- Other Details:
- Any level of language study is available
- Cedarville professor on site
- Continuing Cedarville students
- New students must first be accepted to Cedarville University using the link posted on the menu bar to the left. Once you establish a password and get to the "Welcome" page, go to Other Programs and click on the CCCU Transient Programs application if you are from a CCCU institution. All other applicants should use the Non-degree and Guest Applicants.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until either the program is full or March 1. Because of the large number of applicants, we suggest that you apply early.
- A $300 deposit is due with the application. Conditions for refunds are covered under the Policies & Forms section of the International Programs webpage.
Applications for Valencia can be sent electronically, by regular post, or hand delivered to Collins 22.
- International Programs
251 N. Main Street
Cedarville, OH 45314