Kurt Beachy, Instructor of Kinesiology and Allied Health
Professor Beachy serves as Instructor of Athletic Training and Clinical Education Coordinator for the Athletic Training Education Program. Prior to joining the faculty in the Kinesiology and Allied Health Department, Kurt served as Assistant Athletic Trainer at Cedarville and Head Athletic Trainer at Atrisco Heritage Academy in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He is a member of the National Athletic Trainers' Association and the Ohio Athletic Trainers' Association.
Education and Credentials
- M.S. in Exercise Science, University of Iowa
- B.S. in Athletic Training, University of New Mexico
- Certified Athletic Trainer (BOC)
- Favorite Place to Visit: family, southwest U.S., Central America
- Hobbies: running, basketball, reading, music
- Unusual Fact: Won a 5k for athletic trainers at the national convention in St. Louis.
- Why I'm at Cedarville: Cedarville not only allows, but expects, that we approach our work with excellence, integrity, and from a biblical worldview. I have the privilege of working with great students alongside an incredible faculty and staff.
- Emergency Care
- Injury Evaluation