Teresa Clark, Associate Professor of Kinesiology
Professor Clark teaches courses in the multi-age health and physical education major and the coaching minor, as well as courses in the Department of Education. She serves as Assistant Chair for the Department of Kinesiology and Allied Health, as well as the Faculty Athletic Representative, and the Title IX Coordinator. She is a member of American Alliance for Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance and the Faculty Athletic Representative Association. She was the 2007 Cedarville University Faculty Member of the Year. She has been at Cedarville University since 1996.
Education and Credentials
- M.S., Indiana University
- B.A., Cedarville University
- Favorite Places to Visit: San Diego, California; Dominican Republic and Costa Rica on missions trips; Myrtle Beach
- Hobbies: Swimming, reading, scrapbooking, and playing with grandchildren
- Unusual Fact: Coached volleyball for 20 years, 10 at Cedarville University
- Why Cedarville: To be a part of a Christ-centered learning environment and be able to teach from a biblical worldview.
- Elementary Physical Education