Professor Freese supervises the sport and exercise studies major as well as teaching in the multi-age physical education and multi-age health education majors and the coaching minor. She has been at Cedarville University since 1991. In addition to her teaching responsibilities at Cedarville, she served as head coach for women’s basketball (1991–2001), softball (1991–1995, 2008) and volleyball (1995). She is a member of the American Alliance for Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance
Education and Credentials
- M.Ed., Bowling Green State University
- B.A., Bowling Green State University
- Favorite Places to Visit: the Carolina beaches
- Hobbies: Walking, biking, and gardening
- Unusual Fact: The NCCAA Women's Basketball National Player of the Year Award is named after her
- Why Cedarville: The Lord led me to Cedarville.