Professor Freese supervises the sport and exercise studies and multi-age physical education and multi-age health education majors. She also teaches courses in the multi-age physical education and multi-age health education major and the coaching minor. She has been at Cedarville University since 1991. In addition to her teaching responsibilities at Cedarville, she served as head coach for women’s basketball (1991–2001), softball (1991–1995, 2008), and volleyball (1995). She is a member of the Society of Health and Physical Education America (SHAPE) and Ohio Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance.
Education and Credentials
- M.Ed., Bowling Green State University
- B.A., Bowling Green State University
- Favorite Places to Visit: the Carolina beaches
- Hobbies: Walking, biking, and gardening
- Unusual Fact: The NCCAA Division I Kathy Freese Women's Basketball National Player of the Year Award bears her name
- Why Cedarville: The Lord led me to Cedarville and it has been a wonderful experience building into the lives of young men and women for the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ.