Mrs. Shearer teaches courses in the multi-age education major and the athletic training major as well as courses in the Department of Education. She has been at Cedarville since 1980. She is a member of the American Alliance for Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance. She was given the Distinguished Educator Award from Cedarville’s Alumni Association in 2012.
Education and Credentials
- B.A., Cedarville University
- Red Cross Instructor CPR/AED for the Health Care Provider
- Red Cross Instructor CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer
- Red Cross Instructor First Aid
- Red Cross Instructor Lifeguard Training
- Red Cross Instructor Bloodborne Pathogens
- Favorite Places to Visit: Aurora, Illinois; Medford, New Jersey; Costa Rica (where my children reside) as well as the Ukraine and Russia
- Hobbies: Swimming, cycling, hiking, reading, and spending time with grandchildren
- Unusual Fact: Served in Russia and Ukraine as a missionary as well as a pastor’s wife for 22 years.