Hannah Stedge, Instructor of Athletic Training & Atep Clinical Educat Coord
Hannah served as an Athletic Trainer at Cedarville from 2010-12 before joining the faculty as an instructor. She specializes in rehabilitation of running injuries and has conducted research on the effects of Kinesio Tape.
Education and Credentials
- M.S. in Athletic Training, Indiana University
- B.A. in Athletic Training, Cedarville University
- Hobbies: Running marathons, biking, snowboarding, waterskiing, wakeboarding, and attending sporting events.
- Why I chose Cedarville: I love having the freedom to express my Christian belief with my students. I also enjoy the constant fellowship with co-workers. Cedarville is a great place to have a career, but also have the continual encouragement to grow in my relationship with Christ.
- Athletic Training Education
- Research in Kinesio Tape