During the Spring semester, Cedarville University Professor Teresa Clark and her Physical Education in the Elementary School class will be offering physical education classes. These classes are offered to homeschooled children between the ages of 5 and 12. Multi-Age Physical Education majors will be teaching these classes under the supervision of Professor Teresa Clark.
Register Now Download Medical Release Form
- $10 per participant or $20 per family
- Payment can be made by credit card or check (payment by mail) on the online registration form
- If paying by mail, please make check payable to Cedarville University and send payment to the following address:
Kinesiology & Allied Health Department
Attention: Shellie Arbogast
251 N. Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314
- Homeschoolers ages 5–12
- Parents may stay and observe
- March 11, 2015 - April 24, 2015
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 1 - 1:50 p.m.
- No Class on Friday, April 3 or Monday, April 6, 2015–Easter Break
- Callan Athletic Center, Stranaham Gymnasium
What to wear:
- Physical education attire (shorts and T-shirts or warm-ups) and tennis shoes (everyone)
- Medical Release Form must be filled out for each child and brought with you on the first day of class.
- You must pick up your children on time! (The instructors will have classes at 2 p.m. and your children may not stay unsupervised.)