The Library's circulation system will be upgraded on Tuesday, November 6.
Here are the ways this will affect you:
- You will not be able to access your library account to place holds or renew items.
- We will not be able to accept payments for fines or fees online or in-person.
- The library's online catalog will not be available.
- Most Ebooks will not be available. Some may be available from the OhioLINK website.
- Access to research databases may be affected.
We will be open during normal hours and you will be able to pick up your holds and check out materials. Please plan accordingly.
Thank you for your patience while we complete this upgrade.