- Friday, November 21, 2014 (Priority consideration and early scholarship decision available this date only)
- Thursday, February 12, 2015
- Monday, February 16, 2015
- Saturday, February 21, 2015
- Friday, March 13, 2015 (Last audition day to be eligible for music scholarship consideration)
- Other date (by permission of the music office only)
If you are unable to visit campus during one of the scheduled dates, you must submit a valid reason for not being able to audition on the scheduled dates. Auditions must be completed by March 13, 2015 if you wish to be considered for a performance scholarship.
If travel distance makes it impractical for you to visit campus to perform an audition in person, you may submit a video audition. Recorded auditions must be received by March 13, 2015 if you wish to be considered for a performance scholarship. Please refer to the "Recorded Audition Instructions" on the Audition Preparation page or contact the Music and Worship Department if you still have questions.
A schedule of the day's events will be emailed to you after your audition application form is processed. It is imperative that we have a working email that is checked daily, as this is the method by which we will contact you concerning your audition and any other pertinent information.
Auditions for entrance into the music program are still being accepted. To schedule an audition please apply online.