- Thursday, February 12, 2015
- Monday, February 16, 2015
- Saturday, February 21, 2015
- Friday, March 13, 2015 (Last audition day to be eligible for music scholarship consideration)
- Other date (by permission of the music office only)
Students who wish to audition should submit the online audition application at least two weeks prior to the date they wish to audition.
If you are unable to visit campus during one of the scheduled dates, you must submit a valid reason for not being able to audition on the scheduled dates. Auditions must be completed by March 13, 2015 if you wish to be considered for a scholarship.
If travel distance makes it impractical for you to visit campus to perform an audition in person, you may submit a video audition. Recorded auditions must be received by March 13, 2015 if you wish to be considered for a scholarship. Please refer to the "Recorded Audition Instructions" on the Audition Preparation page or contact the Music and Worship Department if you still have questions.
A schedule of the day's events will be mailed to you after your audition application form is processed.