Professor Mickle has spent the majority of her nursing career practicing emergency and trauma nursing, including five years as a flight nurse. She also served six years in the military and is proud of our armed forces. Her professional interests include underserved populations with a focus in women’s health. She served as adjunct faculty at Cedarville University since 2005 and became part of the full-time faculty in 2008.
Education and Credentials
- D.N.P. candidate, University of Tennessee
- M.S.N. in Nursing Education, Indiana Wesleyan University
- B.S.N., Indiana Wesleyan University
- Favorite place to visit: Amish Country
- Hobbies: Family, Camping, Baking, Soccer Mom
- Why I’m at Cedarville: “I am in His grip.”