Dr. Angelia Mickle serves as Interim Dean of the School of Nursing. Dr. Mickle has spent the majority of her nursing career practicing emergency and trauma nursing, including five years as a flight nurse. She also served six years in the military and is proud of our armed forces. She teaches in both undergraduate and graduate courses in the School of Nursing. She believes every young person is a success story waiting to happen and her ministry is caring for patients and teaching students. She has been at Cedarville University since August 2008.
Education and Credentials
- D.N.P, University of Tennessee
- M.S.N. in Nursing Education, Indiana Wesleyan University
- B.S.N., Indiana Wesleyan University
- Favorite place to visit: Amish Country
- Hobbies: Family, Camping, Baking, Soccer Mom
- Why I’m at Cedarville: “I am in His grip.”