Teresa Wood, Adjunct Instructor of Nursing
Dr. Teresa Wood has worked passionately to develop nurses in practice, education, and research for a number of years. Called to nursing at a young age, Dr. Wood has held a variety of positions in higher education and in the health care system. As a clinical nurse, she is experienced on a wide range of clinical units, but most recently has specialized in ICU and trauma care. Dr. Wood has served on faculty at several distinguished universities. She was the founding Dean of a B.S.N. program in Central Ohio and developed a four-year nurse education program at a university in New York. She continues her work as an independent consultant in both higher education, research, and quality hospital systems. Dr. Wood is currently the Program Manager of Nursing Research for a large health system. She is honored to serve as an adjunct faculty member at Cedarville University.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in Nursing, The Ohio State University
- M.S in Nursing, Educator Tract, Wright State University
- B.S.N., Ohio University
- Nurse Executive, Advanced- Board Certified - AACN Credentialing
- I love spending time with family and church friends. We enjoy riding bikes and kayaking. I've been married for more than 37 years to my husband, Kelly, and we have three grown children and four wonderful grandchildren!
- Why I'm at Cedarville: I joined Cedarville University because of the Christ-centered mission of education. It is a privilege to teach at a place where Christ is celebrated and praised. In addition, I am excited to work with Cedarville's exceptional, dedicated faculty. I look forward to working with Cedarville students!