Prior to coming to Cedarville in 2012, Dr. Eng served as Clinical Assistant Professor with the University of Kansas School of Pharmacy, where he focused on medication therapy management in assisted living, skilled nursing, memory disorders, movement disorders, and geriatrics assessment. As a result of his research and excellence in practice, he has been recognized as a Fellow of the American Society of Consultant Pharmacy. A board-certified geriatrics pharmacist and a psychiatric pharmacotherapy specialist, Dr. Eng’s research interests include behaviors in Alzheimer’s disease, osteoporosis in Parkinson disease, and appropriate and optimal use of medications in older adults. Other scholarly interests include team-based learning and inter-professional education.
Education and Credentials
- Pharm.D., University of Maryland School of Pharmacy
- Geriatrics specialty residency, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Board certifications: Geriatrics Pharmacist, Psychiatric Pharmacotherapy Specialist
- Licensed pharmacist: Kansas, Ohio
- Favorite Place(s) to visit: Anywhere there is God’s beautiful creation and fish
- Hobbies: Fly fishing, hiking, acoustic guitar, mixed martial arts
- Why Cedarville: Because Christ is the center of everything that goes on here.