Becky Gryka, Chair
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Dr. Gryka taught cardiovascular pharmacology at the University of California for more than 15 years. She also taught at the Loma Linda University School of Pharmacy for seven years. Dr. Gryka joined the faculty at the Cedarville University School of Pharmacy in September 2010 to serve as chair of the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Education and Credentials
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, University of California, Riverside
- Ph.D., University of Southern California
- Pharm.D., University of Southern California
- B.A. in Biology, University of California at San Diego
- Favorite Place(s) to visit: anywhere my children are: Kansas City, Missouri, and Houston, Texas
- Hobbies: I love to read and enjoy cross stitching and sewing
- Why Cedarville: The mission of the CU School of Pharmacy to educate professionals who not only live out their Christian faith in the workplace but who also integrate spirituality into their profession really resonated with me. What an opportunity to be a part of that!
- Curricular Assessment
- Curriculum Development
- New School Development