Throughout both his graduate and postgraduate education, Dr. Jenkins was frequently involved in the education of medical and pharmacy students at Northeast Ohio Medical University, which led to him earning his teaching certificate. Dr. Jenkins maintains active involvement in the pharmacy profession, including serving on committees of several professional organizations. His research interests include subjects related to adult internal medicine, antimicrobial stewardship, transitional care, interprofessional education, and student professional development. Dr. Jenkins currently maintains a clinical practice at The Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati, where he specializes in transitional care and adult internal medicine.
Education and Credentials
- Pharm.D., Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED)
- Pharmacy Practice Residency, Summa Health System
- Teaching Certificate, Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Immunization Certificate, American Pharmacists Association
- BLS Instructor Certification, American Heart Association
- Favorite Places to Visit: The National Parks, Colorado, Maine
- Hobbies: Hiking, camping, baseball, reading, board games
- Why Cedarville: God placed a variety of circumstances in my life that brought me into pharmacy, academia, and, ultimately, Cedarville. I am excited about having the opportunity to help make a difference in the lives of pharmacy students as they continue to grow in their individual walk with Christ.