After serving three years as a faculty member at a pharmacy school in India, Dr. Injeti pursued advanced studies at Loma Linda University in California, earning a Ph.D. in pharmacology. Upon completing his doctorate, he joined the faculty at the University of Toledo. In 2009, Dr. Injeti joined the Cedarville University School of Pharmacy as the Director for Research and Development. Dr. Injeti also serves as a fellow for Cedarville University’s Center for Bioethics. Dr. Injeti’s research interests include vascular biology, pharmacokinetics, drug interactions, and research ethics.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in Pharmacology, Loma Linda University
- Certificate in Biomedical and Clinical Ethics, Loma Linda University
- Predoctoral Fellowship in Vascular Biology, Center of Perinatal Biology at Loma Linda University
- M.S. in Pharmacology, Andhra University
- B.S. in Pharmacy, Andhra University
Favorite Places to Visit: The Grand Canyon and Niagara Falls
Hobbies: Biking, Tennis and Soccer
Why Cedarville: Because God is working through Cedarville University to redeem and restore health care education.
- Biomedical Ethics
- Perinatal Biology
- Vascular Pharmacology