The Cedarville University Doctor of Pharmacy degree will prepare you for the changing world of 21st-century pharmacy. Our unapologetically Christian approach guides all of our classroom instruction. We promote a faith-informed, collaborative, and enterprising approach to patient care.
- Meet all program prerequisites. Students not meeting program prerequisites or admission standards may be considered for conditional admission to the program.
- A cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 is desired; however, a GPA less than 3.0 will be considered (based on a 4.0 scale)
- “C" grade or better in all prerequisite courses.
- Pharmacy College Admissions Test (PCAT) score in at least the 50th percentile
- Successful interview with School of Pharmacy faculty.
- Pharmacy Intern License from the Ohio State Board of Pharmacy, received by the beginning of fall semester of the first professional year.
- English Composition (3)
- Speech (3)
- General Chemistry (8) with Lab
- Organic Chemistry (8) with Lab
- Calculus I (4)
- Physics (4)
- Biostatistics (3)
- General Biology (Introduction to Biology) (3)
- Human Structure & Function (Anatomy & Physiology) 3xxx (8)
- Immunology (3)
- Microbiology (3)
- Cell Biology (3)
- Pharmacy Calculations (2)
How To Apply
Applicants must submit a PharmCAS application via www.pharmcas.org. After completing the PharmCAS application, you will be prompted to fill out a supplemental application for Cedarville University. Successful candidates are invited to interview with School of Pharmacy faculty. Students are encouraged to apply up to one year in advance of their intended enrollment in the Doctor of Pharmacy program. Applicants will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- October 31, 2016 - Professional Program Interviews begin
- March 1, 2017 - PharmCAS application and transcript deadline
- August 16, 2017 - New Student Orientation Begins
- August 21, 2017 - First Day of Class Instruction